Terms and conditions
In order to benefit from the services offered by MAISONS DU SUD we ask you to read carefully the general terms and conditions below.
General terms and conditions
MAISON S – Route des Plages, Quartier des Marres 83350 RAMATUELLE, France – Tél. : 04.94.96.04.25 -https://www.lesmaisonsdusud.com/ - Hôtel de charme. SIRET n°892 341 587 00012 / APE 5510Z – Shape : Simplified Joint stock company – Share capital : 360.620,00 euros
Head office : Les Jardins de la Mer, 125 Avenue de la Mer, 83310 GRIMAUD – N° RCS FREJUS : 892 341 587 – N° TVA Intracommunautaire : FR 52 892 341 587
Article 1 - Scope of Application
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply, without restriction or reservation for any purchase of services (hereafter “Services”) offered by the company, MAISON S (hereafter “Provider”) to consumers and non-professional customers (hereafter “Client” or “Clients”) via its internet web site www.lesmaisonsdusud.com (hereafter the “Site”).
The principal features of these Services and their specific conditions are displayed on the Site. The Client is required to read them before placing any order. The choice and purchase of a Service are the sole responsibility of the Client. The conditions apply with the exclusion of any other conditions, including those applicable for other marketing channels for these Services. They may be supplemented by special conditions, set out on the Site, before any transaction with the Client.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are accessible at any time on the Site and, where applicable, take precedence over any other version or any other contradictory document. Unless proved otherwise, the data recorded in the Provider’s computer systems are evidence of all transactions entered into with the Client. The Client declares to have read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and to have accepted them by checking the box provided for this purpose before carrying out the online booking process as set out below. The confirmation of the reservation of Services by the Client implies acceptance without restriction or reservation of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
The Client acknowledges and declares having the required capacity to contract and acquire the Services defined herein and offered by MAISON S. The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be modified, with the applicable version for the Client’s purchase is the version in place on the Site on the date of making the request. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are valid from 1st December 2022. Changes to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are applicable to users of the Site from the time they are published online and cannot be applied to transactions completed before this time.
Article 2 - Provision of benefits and services
Our establishment, MAISONS DU SUD, offers classified tourist accommodation (from two to five stars). The main characteristics of the stays are presented on the website of our establishment as well as in paper format. MAISONS DU SUD offers a choice of several categories of accommodation. Each rental has its own private terrace and parking lot. The accommodations are fully equipped: indoor and outdoor furniture, kitchen, bedding and one pair of sheets per bed.
They are spread out in a wooded park with a heated swimming pool and hotel service in Ramatuelle near Saint-Tropez. WIFI is available free of charge. Accommodation rentals are possible from mid-April to mid-October.
Accommodation is available from 4:00 pm upon presentation of valid ID (identification documents include passport or national ID card; if paying by credit card, this document must match the name on the card) and must be vacated by 11:00 am on the day of departure. A supplement will be charged if the maximum departure time is not respected. This supplement amounts to 50€.
All apartments are non-smoking. A cleaning fee of 50€ will be charged in addition in case of non-compliance with this rule or the rules of the establishment. Smoking is permitted on your private terrace as well as in common outdoor areas.
Reception will be open every day from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 16:00 to 19:00. In case of arrival after 7pm, the reception must be informed by phone before closing time. For any information or in case of problems, the MAISONS DU SUD staff can be reached every day from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm by phone at +33 (0)4 94 96 04 25 or 0033 (0)6 23 50 11 34.
A reservation includes accommodation within MAISONS DU SUD, any supplement is to be added to your basket or on the spot. According to the chosen formula (RENTAL formula) the maintenance of the accommodation is the responsibility of the tenant (client) for the duration of his stay. However, upon request, a paid housekeeping service may be offered as required.
Indeed, two formulas of stay are proposed:
- The SERVICE LOCATION includes bed made and towels on arrival and final cleaning.
- The SERVICE MENAGE includes the bed made, towels on arrival as well as daily cleaning with change of sheets and towels every 3 days.
- A la Carte: based on the Rental service, a cleaning service can be added on request and according to availability.
For the choice of a particular apartment number, and depending on availability, MAISONS DU SUD applies a supplement. With this option, the establishment can guarantee the apartment number in writing.
A paying breakfast service can be offered as a tray in the apartment from 8:30 to 12:00 or in the dining room near the swimming pool from 8:30 to 10:30. Reception must be notified the day before, at the latest at 7:00 pm.
The customer accepts and undertakes to use the accommodation reasonably, for "tourist" purposes only, not to take up residence there, not to exercise any professional activity. Any behaviour contrary to this custom, common decency or public order will lead MAISONS DU SUD to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation and without any reimbursement if a payment has already been made.
An accommodation is intended for a specific number of occupants which may not be exceeded. This contract may not be assigned by the Client without the prior written consent of the Provider. Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians
Article 3. Holiday booking and payment
The Client selects the Services from the Site that he/she wishes to book. For full information about the Services available, the Client can refer to the catalogue of Services on the Site or to a printed brochure, or can have these Services explained by the Provider’s booking agents over the phone +33 (0)4 94 96 04 25 or by electronic means [email@example.com].
He/She decides on the Services he/she wishes to book at the time of reservation. After reading the content of the Services, the Client acknowledges the destination, the price and the reservation terms and conditions of all the characteristics of the stays and accommodation.They accordingly acknowledge having requested and obtained all the information necessary to make a reservation with full knowledge of the facts and under his/her own responsibility.
Reservations made on the Site are completed when the Client accepts these General Terms and Conditions of Sale by checking the box provided for this purpose and validates his/her booking. This validation implies the acceptance of all of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and represents a proof of sales contract.
Article 4 - Rates
Prices are in Euros. They are displayed with all taxes included, they take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the reservation. Any change in the applicable rate, or any modification or introduction of new legal taxes introduced by the competent authorities, will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing. The rates are per
rental, i.e. per accommodation, for the number of people indicated and according to the selected period.
The amount of the tourist tax is not included in the amount of your stay. It will have to be paid at the same time as the balance of your stay. According to the regulations in force, the rate of the tourist tax to which our stays are subject varies according to the classification of the apartment.
The total amount includes accommodation and any extras will be added to your bill. Prices are indicated on the MAISONS DU SUD website and on our brochure.
Possible supplements (extras) to add to your bill:
- Breakfast per person to be served as a tray in the apartment: 25€ per day Breakfast per person for room service by the pool: 20€ per day.
- Choice of a particular apartment number: 10% of the total amount of your accommodation.
- Household service LOCATION from 20€ to 60€ per household depending on the category of accommodation chosen.
- Extra bed: 20€ per night and per person
- Pets are accepted for an extra charge of 10€ per night and per animal. They will have to be constantly supervised and kept on a leash by their owner during the stay. Any breach of hygiene or safety caused by the animal may be penalised by the expulsion of its masters. Vaccination records for dogs and cats must be up to date.
First and/or second category dogs must be muzzled and kept on a leash by an adult.
ARTICLE 5 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION - RESERVATION AND MEANS OF PAYMENT
Reservations can be made on the website www.lesmaisonsdusud.com, by e-mail or by post. The reservation will be effective only if it is guaranteed by a 30% deposit and by the receipt of a written confirmation of reservation.
Reservations, whatever their origin, will be payable in Euros only. The means of payment are as follows:
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express
Checks. Checks not sent by registered mail and not received by Maisons du Sud are the responsibility of the client
- Bank transfer:
Account holder: SAS Maison S, Les Maisons du Sud, les Jardins de la Mer, 83310 Port-Grimaud.
Domiciliation: Société Marseillaise de Crédit, Quai Gabriel Peri, BP111, 83 992 Saint Tropez
RIB: 3007 7049 7411 5926 0020 58
IBAN: FR76 3007 7049 7411 5926 0020 058 BIC: SMCTFR2A
When making your transfer, it is imperative to note the file number and the name of the
In the event of cancellation, any reimbursement may be made by the same means of payment as that used when booking your stay (deposit paid by credit card, reimbursement by credit card) and in the name of the holder of this same means of payment.
Any delay in payment shall automatically lead to a fixed fee of forty (40) euros. In addition, the Provider reserves the right, in the event of non-compliance with the above payment terms, to cancel the Services booked by the Client.
Payments made by the Client shall be considered final only after the Provider collects the sums due.
Each payment must be accompanied by the booking reference as it appears on the Provider’s booking confirmation.
If the Client is entitled to a price reduction as part of a promotion, they must use the promotion at the time of booking. Promotional offers are subject to the conditions listed on our website. In addition, price reductions and promotions subject to the conditions listed on our website may be cumulated. Once the confirmation or the invoice is issued, the Client can no longer claim a discount.
ARTICLE 6 - INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to Article L221-28 of the Consumer Code: "The right of withdrawal may not be exercised for contracts:
(12) the supply of accommodation services, other than residential accommodation, goods transportation services, car rentals, restaurant services or recreational activities that must be provided on a specified date or during a specified period"
Consequently, the right of withdrawal cannot apply to the present contract.
ARTICLE 7 - MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION OF STAY
In case of cancellation by the Provider, except in a case of force majeure, the Service will be reimbursed by bank transfer within 60 days from cancellation by the Provider. This cancellation shall not give rise to the payment of damages.
However, legislation permitting, the establishment reserves the right to reimburse the client in another form (such as a voucher)
Any modification or cancellation of a reservation must be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by telephone on +33 (0)4 94 96 04 25.
If modification is not possible, the Client must continue with their holiday with the initial booking terms or cancel following the terms detailed above
Any request to extend the duration of a stay will be carried out depending on availability and with the tariffs in place at the time of the modification request.
Any request to shorten a stay is considered a partial cancellation and will be subject to cancellation terms.
The application will not become effective until MAISONS DU SUD has confirmed its acceptance in writing.
MAISONS DU SUD apply the following conditions:
- Up to 14 days before the date of arrival, all reservations may be cancelled or modified free of charge (within the limits of availability and feasibility. Postponement to a following season is not acceptable).
- Up to 1 day before the arrival date, 30% of the amount of all nights (conservation of the 30% paid if this is the case. Otherwise we will charge 30% of the amount of all nights on the card provided, if you have not paid by card it will be by any other means of payment).
- On the day of arrival or in case of no-show, MAISON DU SUD will charge the total amount of the reservation to the credit card provided.
IMPORTANT: Any shortened, interrupted or abbreviated stay (late arrival, early departure) or service not used will not be refunded. For bookings made via the websites of our partners, cancellation must be made via this site. The cancellation conditions that apply are then specific to the partner and may therefore differ from those of MAISONS DU SUD.
ARTICLE 8 - POSSIBLE DISPLACEMENT
In case of force majeure, including the interruption or blocking of telecommunications or supply means, total or partial strikes, internal or external to MAISONS DU SUD, bad weather, fire, storm, flood, water damage, computer system failure paralyzing the normal pursuit of its business, MAISONS DU SUD reserves the right to have the customer totally or
partially hosted in an accommodation of equivalent or higher category, offering similar services. The transfer will then be at the expense of MAISONS DU SUD which cannot be sought in payment of any additional compensation.
ARTICLE 9 - RESPONSIBILITIES
MAISONS DU SUD declines all responsibility in case of theft, damage, loss, degradation, effects, objects or values belonging to the clients during their stay. If the accommodation is equipped with a safe, combination to be programmed by the client, valuables must be kept in it. The car park made available to customers is not supervised, so parked vehicles are not watched.
The client will be held responsible for any damage, any degradation, any act of vandalism that may occur due to the occupation of the premises and/or due to the participants and/or the staff for which they are responsible, both to movable, decorative and immovable property belonging or not belonging to the hotel.
As a result, MAISONS DU SUD can ask the client to leave the establishment without any indemnity and without any reimbursement for the current stay, and can also ask the client to reimburse the damages caused by these acts. It is possible that some proposed facilities identified in the description may be removed, for example, for climatic reasons, as required by the government, under the health protocol, for security reasons, as a precaution, or in case of force majeure as defined by the French courts.
MAISONS DU SUD will be exonerated from its responsibility in cases where the non-execution or delay in execution or poor execution of the contract is attributable either to the client, or to the unforeseeable and insurmountable fact of a third party unrelated to the provision of the services provided for in the contract or to a case of force majeure as defined
in Article 1218 of the Civil Code.
MAISONS DU SUD declines all responsibility in case of erroneous or fraudulent information communicated by the Client. Access to the various facilities of the MAISONS DU SUD (in particular the swimming pool and car park) is under the full responsibility of the users. Children are the responsibility of their parents. No violent games can be organised within MAISONS DU SUD.
ARTICLE 10 - CONTENT AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
MAISONS DU SUD cannot be held responsible for the communication by its partners or by any third party of false information mentioned in the brochure or the MAISONS DU SUD website concerning the host sites, and in particular the presentation photos, qualifications, activities, leisure activities, services and dates of operation. All photos and texts used in the brochure or on the MAISONS DU SUD website are non-contractual. They are for guidance only. The customer's user account is personal, so they are responsible for the use of their reservation account.
ARTICLE 11 - HANDLING OF COMPLAINTS - DISPUTES
The Client can access a complaints procedure to make known any dissatisfaction they may have with the course of their stay.
Any complaint must be sent to MAISONS DU SUD by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, within 15 days following the departure of the stay that is the subject of the said complaint. After this period, no claim can be taken into account. After having contacted this service and in the absence of a satisfactory response or in the absence of a response within 60 days, you can contact the Consumer Ombudsman, who is the Tourism and Travel Mediator, free of charge. The contact details and procedures for making a complaint are available on his website: www.mtv.travel
His postal address is as follows:
TOURISM AND TRAVEL MEDIATION PO BOX 80303 75823 PARIS Cedex 17
In the event of failure, any dispute that may arise from the creation, interpretation or execution of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Provider’s place of business.
ARTICLE 12 - APPLICABLE LAW AND LANGUAGE
These Terms are governed by French law.
To this end, the Client and MAISONS DU SUD expressly acknowledge that their relations are governed by French law. The applicable language is French, even when a translation is made. As a result, the French language shall be deemed authentic for the application, execution and interpretation of the present document.
ARTICLE 13 - CONSEQUENCE OF AN UNWRITTEN OR NULL CLAUSE ON OTHER PROVISIONS
The cancellation or deemed unwritten of any of the articles or clauses herein shall not affect the other provisions hereof.
ARTICLE 14 - POLICE FORMS
Articles R814-1 to R814-3 of the Code on the Entry and Residence of Foreigners and the Right of Asylum state:
For the purposes of preventing public disturbance, hotel operators, operators of holiday villages and family holiday homes, residences and tourist villages, renters of furnished tourist and guest rooms, operators of campsites, caravanning sites and other developed sites are required to have an individual police form completed, or to have the foreigner complete and sign it upon arrival, the model of which is laid down by joint order of the Minister of the Interior, the Minister responsible for Immigration and the Minister responsible for Tourism.
In particular, the personal data collected in compliance with article R814-1 includes:
1° Surname and first names;
2° Date and place of birth;
4° The usual home address of the foreigner;
5° Mobile phone number and email address from abroad;
6° The date of arrival at the facility and the expected date of departure.
Children under the age of 15 may be listed on the form of an accompanying adult.
The records made in compliance with article R814-1 must be kept for six months and handed over to the police and gendarmerie units at their request. This transfer may take place by electronic means.
ARTICLE 15 - PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Framework and information
MAISONS DU SUD processes personal data. These are carried out in compliance with the RGPD and the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Liberté). The personal data that is collected varies depending on how the services are used. The personal data collected or held are directly communicated by the person concerned and/or are collected from the activity on the website and the use of the services.
In accordance with French law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, modified by law no. 2018-493 of 20 June 2018, it should be noted that personal data requested from the Client is required for the processing of his/her booking and for the execution of invoicing, more specifically. This data may be communicated to any partners of the Provider responsible for this activity, for processing, management and payment of bookings. The processing of information communicated by an intermediary of the Site complies with the legal requirements in regard to the protection of personal data, by using a computer system that ensures optimum protection of this data. The Client has the right, in compliance with the national and European laws in place to permanent access, modification, correction, object to its portability and restriction of processing of his/her personal data. This right may be exercised by contacting this address: [email@example.com].
Thus, personal data may be collected on occasion:
- From the reservation of your accommodation
- Participation in a satisfaction survey
- Of a claim
- Navigating our website
MAISONS DU SUD may in particular communicate and transfer your Personal Data to:
- survey institutes, marketing offices, tour operators, travel agencies, and more generally, to Business Partners (under the terms of which the marketing department of MAISON S depends) as well as to any other possible subcontractor.
- Subcontractors will be required to comply with the RGPD and the Data Protection Act.
- For shipments outside the Member States of the European Union the establishment will ensure that the level of protection of the consignee is sufficient.
The said processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest pursued by MAISONS DU SUD when it pursues the following purposes:
- Management of reservation requests
- Follow-up of files and customer requests
- The execution and monitoring of the accommodation and related or ancillary services
- Management of the commercial relationship with the customer in order to improve, optimise and personalise the services and tools offered to the customer
- Commercial prospecting
- Customer and prospect relationship management
- Customer Loyalty
- Marketing (to adapt our offers to customers for example)
- The establishment of customer satisfaction surveys
- The personal data collected must be "accurate" and kept up to date. This is why MAISONS DU SUD will rectify or erase them with each modification of which it becomes aware. Such processing of personal data is also based on compliance with legal or regulatory obligations when pursuing the purposes of:
- Accounting and billing
- The prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and the fight against corruption,
- Compliance with the obligation laid down in article R814-1 of the Code on the Entry and
- Residence of Foreigners and the Right of Asylum, which provides that the establishment "is required to complete, or have completed and signed by the foreigner, upon arrival, an individual police form"
The data collected is kept for the duration necessary for the operations for which it was collected and in accordance with the applicable regulations.
CONCERNING THE INDIVIDUAL POLICY FORM
The individual police record is kept for a period of six months and given to police and gendarmerie units on request.
CONCERNING DATA RELATING TO THE MANAGEMENT OF CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTS:
With regard to possible prospecting operations aimed at customers, their data may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship.Personal data relating to a prospect, who is not a customer, may be kept for a period of three years from the date of collection or from the last contact from the prospect.At the end of this three-year period, we will be able to contact you again to find out whether you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations.
In the event of exercise of the right of access or rectification, data relating to identity documents may be kept for the period provided for in Article 9 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. one year. If the right of opposition is exercised, these data may be archived for the limitation period provided for in Article 8 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, i.e. six
CONCERNING THE MANAGEMENT OF LISTS OF OBJECTIONS TO RECEIVING PROSPECTING:
The information enabling us to take into account your right of opposition is kept for a maximum of three years from the exercise of the right of opposition.
ON AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT STATISTICS:
The information stored in the user's terminal or any other element used to identify users and allowing their traceability or attendance will not be kept for more than 13 months.
4. Rights of individuals with regard to their personal data:
Under the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, you can benefit from the
- The right of access to personal data
- The right to rectify or delete such data
- The right to cancel or limit processing
- The right to object to treatment
- The right to withdraw consent,
- The right to object to the receipt of commercial prospecting documents at The future,
- In some cases, the right to portability of personal data where technically possible
- The right to determine the fate of your data after your death
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in France, this is the CNIL)
5. Exercise of these Rights:
These rights may be exercised by contacting the controller:
- By signed letter accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the following address "MAISONS DU SUD, 6 Impasse des Marres, Quartier des Marres - 83350 Ramatuelle".
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests are processed within a maximum of two months.
All applications must be accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document as well as a copy of the communication received in order to facilitate the processing of your application.
6. Terminology given by the General Data Protection Regulations:
Personal data is defined as: "Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an "identifiable natural person"is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his physical,
physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity: "Any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction"
ARTICLE 16 - VOLUNTARILY SENT DIGITAL CONTENT
Photographs, videos, aerial shots and any digital content sent to our establishment, to one of its employees or any of its representatives and whatever the channel used (email, text message, WhatsApp, social networks) by the customer, the prospect, the service user and more generally any person without being a customer of our establishment may be used for the purpose of reproduction, distribution and more generally for use on any tangible or intangible media for marketing, commercial, promotional and informational purposes. Should you object to such use, please let us know before sending us any information, in writing to the following email address: email@example.com or by post to: MAISONS DU SUD, 6 Impasse des Marres, Quartier des Marres - 83350 Ramatuelle - France
ARTICLE 17 - SPECIFIC PROVISIONS RELATING TO THE RESERVATION ONLINE
1 - TECHNICAL DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION ON LINE
As previously indicated, the customer has the possibility to book his stay online on the website www.lesmaisonsdusud.com. Notwithstanding the automatic application of the preceding clauses of these general terms and conditions to any reservation whatever its form, the technical terms and conditions for online reservations are specified here. The customer chooses his reservation on the internet according to availability and the applicable rate. The customer also has the possibility to choose certain optional services. This online booking is made in several stages which allow the customer to check that the chosen stay is in accordance with his wishes and to reconsider his booking before confirming it definitively.
The reservation of the stay at MAISONS DU SUD, will only be validly registered on the site if the client has clearly identified themself via his login or by creating a user account. The final validation of the reservation allows the customer to check that the reservation is fully compliant and that they agree to these general conditions of sale before proceeding to
the secure payment of the required 30% deposit. At the end of these steps, MAISONS DU SUD will confirm the reservation recorded by e-mail, which also refers to the present general conditions of sale. The reservation is considered firm as of the reception by the client of the email from MAISONS DU SUD confirming the reservation. This confirmation is valid as of the date of conclusion of the sales contract and the date of acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
2 - ONLINE PAYMENT AND TRANSACTION SECURITY
It is recalled:
- That a first debit corresponding to 30% of the amount of your reservation is made when you book your stay online.
- Payment is made online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and by secure payment via Pay Box. All necessary means are implemented to ensure the confidentiality and security of data transmitted on the web. For this reason, the website uses a secure payment module SSL (Secure Socket Layer) so that the information transmitted is encrypted by software and no third party can read it.
ARTICLE 18 - COPYRIGHT - COPYRIGHT - LINKS COPYRIGHT:
1. Unless otherwise stated, the company is the owner of the reproduction and representation rights on all the works appearing on the site, in particular texts, images, photographs, maps, posters, logos and other documents.
2. The reproduction of the pages of this site is authorised on paper, to the exclusion of any other and subject to compliance with the following three conditions:
- free distribution
- respect for the integrity of the content reproduced (no modification or alteration) on condition that the source is mentioned.
- explicit citation of the site ( www.lesmaisonsdusud.com ) as the source and mention that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited to private copying. They may not be used for commercial purposes.
3. The trademarks and other distinctive signs cited on this site are the property of MAISON S or are regularly exploited by it under licence.
CREATION OF LINKS TO THE SITE WWW.LESMAISONSDUSUD.COM
- The website www.lesmaisonsdusud.com authorises the setting up of hypertext links pointing to its content, on the condition of:
- not using the deep linking technique
- mentioning the source.
- However, no authorisation is given to websites disseminating information that violates human dignity, the law, public order and proper conduct.
IMPORTANT: Any form of reproduction hereof may constitute an act of parasitism and/or unfair competition.
- Name or corporate name: SAS Maison S
- Legal structure: Société Anonyme with an Executive Board and a Supervisory Board
- Share capital: 360 620.00€
- SIREN number and place of registration: 892 341 587 - RCS FREJUS
- Head Office: SAS Maison S Les Jardins de la mer - Port-Grimaud - 83310 GRIMAUD - France
- Phone number: +33 (0)4 94 96 04 25
- Fax number: +33 (0)9 59 78 15 01
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org