- Name or corporate name: SAS Maison S
- Legal structure: Société Anonyme with an Executive Board and a Supervisory Board
- Share capital: 360 620.00€
- SIREN number and place of registration: 892 341 587 - RCS FREJUS
- Head Office: SAS Maison S Les Jardins de la mer - Port-Grimaud - 83310 GRIMAUD - France
- Phone number: +33 (0)4 94 96 04 25
- Fax number: +33 (0)9 59 78 15 01
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Site design and creation: Metycea SARL
This website was created on the eZ Publish platform
- Unless otherwise stated, the company owns the reproduction and representation rights to all information appearing on the website, including texts, images, photographs, maps, posters, logos and other documents.
- Reproducing the pages of this website is authorised on paper, excluding any other reproduction and subject to the following three conditions:
- free distribution
- integrity of the content reproduced (no modifications or alterations) as long as the source is mentioned.
- explicit citation of the website (http://www.lesmaisonsdusud.com) as source and indication that the reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited to private copy. They may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Trademarks and other distinctive signs mentioned on this website are the property of LA DOUCEUR or are regularly used under license.
CREATION OF LINKS TO THE WEBSITE "WWW.LESMAISONSDUSUD.COM"
- The website www.lesmaisonsdusud.com authorises hypertext links to its content, subject to:
- deep linking prohibited
- mention the source.
- No authorisation is however given to Internet sites disseminating information infringing on human dignity, the Law, public order or morality.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Declaration of the website to the CNIL This website has been declared to the CNIL and registered under number ***.
- Circulation of personal data: The information collected is not communicated or marketed to any partners. It is kept in the data controller’s databases, who ensures security by taking appropriate and reasonable measures in terms of state of the art security and the cost of implementing these means. The publisher does not transfer any personal data collected on its website to countries outside the European Union if they do not have a level of protection equivalent to that in force within the Union.
- Declaration of collection and processing of personal data to the CNIL: In accordance with the Law of January 6, 1978, collection of data and computer processing to which it may be subject by are declared in advance to the French National Commission on Data and Freedom (CNIL www.cnil.fr). You can access the declaration or declarations made by the website www.lesmaisonsdusud.com which concern you by writing to the C.N.I.L., 21 rue Saint Guillaume, 75340 Paris cedex 07, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Exercise of right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of personal data: In accordance with Article 34 of the Law of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data that concerns you. Exercising your right to deletion of data is limited by the legal and regulatory obligations to keep fiscal and accounting documents to which the publisher is bound.
These rights can be exercised:
- by post to the data controller at "Les Maisons du Sud, Val de Rian, Quartier des Marres - 83350 Ramatuelle". Requests are processed within a maximum of two months.
For any suggestions or information concerning this website, you can write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org